Who we are
Our website address is:
Susan J Daniels
What personal data we collect and why we collect it
When visitors leave comments on the site we collect the data shown in the comments form, and also the visitor’s IP address and browser user agent string to help spam detection.
If you upload images to the website, you should avoid uploading images with embedded location data (EXIF GPS) included. Visitors to the website can download and extract any location data from images on the website.
Lincolnshire Authors will keep contact form submissions for one year from original contact for customer service purposes, we DO NOT use the information submitted through Contact Forms for marketing purposes.
If you leave a comment on our site you may opt-in to saving your name, email address and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year.
If you have an account and you log in to this site, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser.
When you log in, we will also set up several cookies to save your login information and your screen display choices. Login cookies last for two days, and screen options cookies last for a year. If you select “Remember Me”, your login will persist for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed.
If you edit or publish an article, an additional cookie will be saved in your browser. This cookie includes no personal data and simply indicates the post ID of the article you just edited. It expires after 1 day.
Embedded content from other websites
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
Who we share your data with
We do not share your data with any other party, ever, not ever.
How long we retain your data
If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are retained indefinitely. This is so we can recognize and approve any follow-up comments automatically instead of holding them in a moderation queue.
For users that register on our website (if any), we also store the personal information they provide in their user profile. All users can see, edit, or delete their personal information at any time (except they cannot change their username). Website administrators can also see and edit that information.
What rights you have over your data
If you have an account on this site, or have left comments, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
How we protect your data
Lincolnshire Authors collects information that you voluntarily provide to us: When you sign up for and use the services, order books, downloads, publications or consult with our customer service team, send us an email or communicate with us in any way, you are voluntarily giving us information that we collect.
That information may include your name, physical address, email address, IP address, phone number and order details and we do not retain credit card information.
Lincolnshire Authors – Purchase Terms and Conditions
Any user may purchase Lincolnshire Authors content on an individual basis. By making a purchase through the Lincolnshire Authors Website Service, you agree to be bound by these Lincolnshire Authors Purchase Terms and Conditions.
Purchases of Stall/Vendor Space and Author Membership
Our Terms & Conditions protect our Fabulous Team of Lincolnshire Authors Book Fairs and future events – please keep this in mind as you read through them.
• All stall bookings must be completed online via this website – this ensures that all records are accurate and allows reserved places in advance.
• Tables with covers are provided in black cotton with the Lincolnshire Authors logo on the front – you are welcome to bring your own cover for the table TOP only, if you think that it showcases your books in a better light. (We have a professional photographer mingling with visitors and stallholders at each event as well as local newspapers. Therefore, we would like to keep the colours and logo co – ordinated for maximum promotional effect, website gallery and further events).
• Tables can vary in size from 3ft x 6ft to 4ft x 8ft (details will be confirmed before each event).
• Two Pull up Banners are permitted for each stall – we will try where possible to allow room at either side of stalls/please bring a safe weight to secure your banners (in accordance with HSE).
• Stallholders are expected to be set up and ready for the opening time of the event, which will be confirmed as soon as possible beforehand as well as being expected to stay until the end of the event.
• Lincolnshire Authors Book Fairs & Events, will not be held responsible for any loss or damage to goods, products or books while exhibiting, loading and/or unloading.
• Books and/or other businesses are not permitted to be sold, touted or promoted without completion of an online booking application booking form, payment and stall set up. This protects our authors and ensures fairness.
• Up to two stalls permitted per author – payment for each is required.
• Cancelled bookings will not be accepted within one month of the Book Fair and no refunds will be given. Failing to attend on the day of the Book Fair will incur the full rate against your payment and no refunds will be given.
The booking fee will vary slightly according to the price of each venue and also contributes to the following:
√ Website development and maintenance
√ Professional Photography (website)
√ Establishing timelines
√ Selecting and Venue hire
√ Administration costs
√ Visiting and negotiating venues
√ Planning and coordination
√ Theme development and decoration
Acceptance of the above terms and Conditions shall be a non-negotiable condition of entry to any of the Lincolnshire Authors events.
Lincolnshire Authors will not assume any responsibility whatsoever for any loss, damage, abandonment or cancellation of any event.
Should the event be cancelled due to pandemic or reasons beyond human control, stallholders will be offered a postponement to a later event or a full refund.
Although Lincolnshire Authors purchases £1,000,000 (one million pound) insurance to cover each whole event. Stallholders will still need to purchase their own public liability and personal indemnity insurance. Click here to view stallholders insurance.
Alternatively, stallholders can purchase their cover through our insurance company by ticking the insurance box at the checkout.
Lincolnshire Authors reserve the right to remove from any venue and/or refuse any booking to any person/s who are unable to abide by any one of the above terms and conditions.
All enquiries; please email to [email protected]
Full Details of setting up times will be available on the website at least 14 days before each venue.
Thank you for reading through these and hope you enjoy your experience with Lincolnshire Author.